Chinmaya Mission Boston Seva Group
Bringing the principles of Vedanta into practice through service to the community and thereby creating a sense of oneness that promotes our spiritual growth.
- Put the principles of Vedanta into practice by applying it to everyday life and helping people in the local and global community
- Help the "doer" develop spiritually by practicing Karma Yoga through Seva
- Develop a true sense of community within Chinmaya Mission Boston (CMB) by creating opportunities for members to work together for a common cause
- Develop areas of activity that will (over time) allow everyone in CMB to perform Seva
- Monthly food service for Lowell Pathfinder and Lawrence Daybreak soup kitchens
- Partnering with various organizations like Chinmaya Organization for Rural Development (CORD) to provide service at community, national and global levels
- We are interested in your ideas on community service, please contact us.